Utsav General Election Process:
- Introductory mail with attached nomination form about election/nomination request sent to ALL members.
- Documentation and receipt of all nominations to Election Committee (EC).
- Documentation and receipt of written consent from nominees regarding willingness to run for the office or not.
- If EC receives exact number of willing nominees, EC will announce new GBM/CCM members.
- If EC does not receive adequate number of willing nominees – EC will actively solicit for additional members, and upon success of recruiting adequate members, EC will announce new GBM/CCM members.
- If EC receives more than required willing nominees:
- Ballots will be sent to ALL members.
- Document and receipt of ballots from members. In case a member is out of town, EC will arrange to send the ballot electronically.
- Results of election to be announced/declared to all members right after the deadline for receiving ballot.
The new GBM/CCM will assume the charge immediately after the election process.